(The following was released by the rating agency) June 26 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned definitive ratings of Prime-1 and Aaa to the notes issued by Hyundai Auto Receivables Trust 2008-A auto loan securitization The complete rating action is as follows: COMPLETE RATING ACTION Issuing Entity: Hyundai Auto Receivables Trust 2008-A $159,000,000 2.84863% Class A-1 Notes, rated Prime-1 $179,000,000 4.16% Class A-2 Notes, rated Aaa $171,000,000 4.93% Class A-3 Notes, rated Aaa ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's on Hyundai Auto Receivables" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.