(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Dec 30 - Prime-quality auto loans underlying asset backed securities (ABS) showed improved performance during the third quarter of 2003, says Moody's Investors Service in a new report on its auto loan indexes. The net-loss rate index reached 1.19% of all outstanding loans during third quarter 2003, dropping 10% from a loss rate of 1.33% during third quarter 2002, says Moody's analyst, Peter McNally, co-author of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's issues report on Q3 auto loan credit indexes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.