(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 25 - Moody's Investors Service placed the ratings of Euramax International, Inc. (Euramax) under review for possible downgrade. Moody's believes that the risk of financial covenant violations in 2008 has heightened due to growing softness in the company's end-markets, particularly within its European operations and building products segment. Moody's believes these markets will continue to soften into 2009. As a result, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's may cut Euramax's ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.