(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $3.0 Billion of Debt Securities Affected NEW YORK, May 23 - Moody's Investors Service has placed the Baa2 senior unsecured long-term debt rating and Prime-2 short term debt rating of Visteon Corporation (Visteon) under review for possible downgrade. The rating agency said its review reflects the company's continued weak operating margins and metrics, vulnerability to North American light vehicle build rates and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's may cut Visteon Corp ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642