(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $920 Million Of Debt Obligations Affected NEW YORK, Nov 21 - Moody's Investors Service placed the ratings for American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. ("American Axle") on review for possible upgrade. The review action was taken in response to American Axle's steadily increased content per vehicle, strong operating cash flow performance, and meaningful reduction in financial leverage over the past year. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's may raise American Axle ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.