Approximately $200 Million of Debt Affected (Press release provided by Moody's Investors Service) NEW YORK, July 26 - Moody's Investors Service placed the debt ratings of Group 1 Automotive, Inc. on review for possible upgrade. The following ratings were affected by this action: Ba3 senior implied rating; B2 rating of its senior subordinated notes; (P)B1 / (P)B2 / (P)B3 shelf ratings; B1 senior unsecured issuer rating. The review will focus on the improvements in Group 1's credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's may raise Group 1 Automotive's ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642