(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO, May 27 - Moody's Investors Service has placed the Baa3 long-term debt ratings and issuer rating of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. (Yamaha Motor) on review for possible upgrade. The review reflects Yamaha Motor's improving operating performance and cash flow coverage ratios, supported by the rapidly growing Asian market and its ongoing rationalization efforts. Moody's review will focus on Yamaha Motor's ability and strategies to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's may up Yamaha Motor's "Baa3" long-term ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642