(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Nov 28 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned the following definitive ratings to two classes of asset-backed notes issued by Private VCL S.A., Compartment Private VCL 2008-1: - Aaa to the EUR 558,000,000 Class A Asset Backed Floating Rate Notes of 2008/2014; and - A1 to the EUR 18,000,000 Class B Asset Backed Floating Rate Notes of 2008/2014. This transaction is the eleventh securitisation by VW Leasing GmbH ("VWL"), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's on Private VCL S.A, Compartment Private VCL 2008-1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642