(Media release provided by Moody's Investors Service) NEW YORK, FEB 17 - Moody's Investors Service assigned a B1 rating to Collins & Aikman Products Co.'s ("C&A") new guaranteed senior secured A-1 term loan, added by amendment to the company's existing credit agreement dated as of December 20, 2001. This new term loan partially refinanced the company's existing term loans A and B, in forward order of maturity. Moody's additionally confirmed C&A's SGL-3 speculative grade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's rates Collins & Aikman new loan "B1"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.