(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). Approximately $3 Billion of Asset-Backed Securities Rated. LONDON, Jan 24 - Moody's Investors Service has assigned ratings of Prime-1 to the Class A-1 Notes, Aaa to each of the Class A-2a through A-4b notes, A1 to the Class B Notes, and Baa2 to the Class C Notes issued by Ford Credit Auto Owner Trust 2003-A. The ratings are based on the quality of the underlying auto loans and their expected performance, the strength of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's rates FORD 2003-A retail auto deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.