(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) MOODY'S ASSIGNS B1 RATING TO JB POINDEXTER'S PROPOSED GTD. SR. UNSEC. NOTES; OUTLOOK STABLE Approximately $125 Million Of Debt Obligations Affected NEW YORK, Feb 26 - Moody's Investors Service assigned a B1 rating to J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc.'s ("JB Poindexter") proposed $125 million guaranteed senior unsecured notes. The rating outlook is stable. The net proceeds of the proposed notes will be utilized to refinance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's rates JB Poindexter's bonds B1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642