(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) MOODY'S RATES LAZY DAYS SENIOR NOTES B3; B2 SENIOR IMPLIED RATING; OUTLOOK STABLE First Time Rating; Approximately $155 Million of Debt Securities Affected. NEW YORK, April 28 - Moody's Investors Service assigned Lazy Days' R.V. Center, Inc.'s (Lazy Days) $155 million senior notes a rating of B3 and assigned Lazy Days a senior implied rating of B2 and a senior unsecured issuer rating of B3. We have assigned a speculative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's rates Lazy Days' senior notes B3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.