Following the filling for insolvency by Level One Holding (Jersey) Ltd, an affiliated company of the Portier Loan borrower, an event of default was declared by the servicer on 20 August 2008 under the Portier Loan. The loan, which was granted to seven limited liability companies incorporated under German law, is secured by a multifamily portfolio located throughout Germany. On the July 2008 IPD, the loan had an A-loan LTV of 71.5% and a whole loan LTV of 87.5%. The default event entitled the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's release on = 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.