(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Oct 29 - Moody's Investors Service today downgraded Aozora Bank, Limited's (Aozora) bank financial strength rating (BFSR) to D+ from C-, the base line credit assessments to Baa3 from Baa2, the long-term and short-term deposit ratings to A3/P-2 from A2/P-1, and senior unsecured debt rating to A3 from A2. The outlook for these ratings is negative. This rating action concludes the review initiated on September 18, 2008. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's release on Aozora Bank Limited" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.