(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 30 - Moody's today has placed under review for possible downgrade the Baa3 senior unsecured debt ratings of GKN Holdings plc . Rainer Neidnig, lead analyst for GKN Holdings plc, said: "Today's rating action reflects Moody's concern that the rapidly deteriorating environment in GKN's core automotive segment might result in credit metrics at levels below what is required for the Baa3 rating category." Neidnig went on: "While ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's release on GKN Holdings plc" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642