(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Oct 30 - PT Moody's Indonesia has downgraded PT CSM Corporatama's (RENT) national scale issuer and bond ratings to Ba3.id from Ba1.id. The ratings are on review for possible further downgrade. "The ratings action mainly reflects the heightened refinancing risk with regard to RENT's IDR 100 billion Series-B and IDR 100 billion Syariah Ijarah bonds due November 11, 2008," says Joko Widodo, Moody's lead analyst for the company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's release on PT CSM Corporatama" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.