(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Jan 22 - Public issuance of subprime and near-prime auto ABS is likely to increase by about 11% to reach approximately $20.5 billion in 2004, up from 2003's $18.5 billion, based on issuer forecasts of loan origination growth, says Moody's Investors Service in a new report on the industry. Growth in issuance will be driven mostly by improvements in the overall US economy, the rating agency says. Moody's cautions, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's reports on auto abs issuance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.