(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) MOODY'S REPORTS: AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIERS TO SEE MORE STABILIZED RATINGS IN 2004 NEW YORK, Jan 28 - The global automotive suppliers should see more stabilized ratings in 2004 compared with 2003, Moody's Investors Service says in its 2004 Outlook for the industry. "Benefits of new platform launches and an uptick in vehicular production, partially offset by price-downs, higher raw material, pension and OPEB costs, should allow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's reports on global automotives suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.