(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, Oct 31 - Moody's Investors Service says that the credit outlook for Japanese automotive suppliers is negative overall, but select competitive companies should maintain their credit quality. In a new study, entitled "Japanese Automotive Suppliers Outlook: Credit Quality Stable for Rated Companies," Moody's attributed the negative outlook to the impact of the declining local procurement needs of Japan's automakers as they ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's reports on Japanese auto suppliers outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.