(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately SEK 131 Billion of Debt Affected. Oct 31 - Moody's Investors Service today affirmed AB Volvo's ("Volvo") A3 long term and Prime-2 short term ratings and changed the outlook to negative from stable. Falk Frey, Senior Vice President and the lead analyst at Moody's for the European automotive sector, said: "the outlook change to negative reflects the pace of degradation in the market environment of Volvo's key markets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's revises AB Volvo outlook to negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.