(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOODY'S CONFIRMS AUTONATION'S DEBT, CHANGES OUTLOOK TO STABLE Approximately $950 Million of Debt Affected NEW YORK, Nov 19 - Moody's Investors Service confirmed the debt ratings of AutoNation, Inc. , and changed the rating outlook to stable from negative. The change in outlook reflects a strengthening of AutoNation's financial position due to operating factors, despite significant cash outflows since October 2002. Moody's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's revises AutoNation's outlook to stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642