(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) MOODY'S CHANGES TO NEGATIVE FROM STABLE THE OUTLOOK ON VOLKSWAGEN BANK GMBH's A1 DEBT AND DEPOSIT RATINGS, FOLLOWING THE OUTLOOK CHANGE AT IS PARENT VOLKSWAGEN FINANCIAL SERVICES; STABLE OUTLOOK ON P-1 SHORT-TERM AND C+ FSR IS AFFIRMED NEW YORK, June 23 - Moody's Investors Service changed to negative from stable the outlook for the A1 debt and deposit ratings for Volkswagen Bank GmbH (VW Bank). This rating action follows the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's revises Volkswagen Bank GmbH ratings outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.