(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 31 - The outlook for European automotive parts manufacturers is negative, reflecting the industry's ongoing challenges of decreased vehicle demand and auto supplier volumes, says Moody's Investors Service in a new report. The degree to which suppliers are able to maintain revenue, earnings and free cash flow in the midst of substantial drops in vehicle production volumes will be a major determinant of ratings in the coming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's says negative outlook for Euro auto part mfgs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.