(Press release provided by Moody's Investors Service) TOKYO, May 23 - Moody's Investors Service has upgraded the senior debt ratings and issuer rating of Kia Motors Corp to Ba2 from Ba3. The ratings had been under review for possible upgrade since February 3, 2003. The rating outlook is stable. The upgrade is based on Kia's continuing solid operating performance and improving debt coverage measures. The rating action also reflects Kia's growing global presence - particularly in North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's upgrades Kia Motors to Ba2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.