(Media release provided by Moody's) JPY 4.5 Billion of Senior Trust Certificates Affected Moody's Investors Service Tokyo. Moody's Investors Service has upgraded the ratings of Senior Trust Certificates Tranches B through D issued in September 2003 by Kokunai Shinpan Co., Ltd. (Kokunai Shinpan). The complete rating actions are as follows: Trust Certificates under Subordinated Trust Certificates Trust Agreement dated August 19, 2003 between Kokunai Shinpan as Trustor and Mizuho Trust ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's upgrades Kokunai Shinpan debt issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642