(News release provided by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Nov 25 -- Moody's Investors Service upgraded the ratings of Shiloh Industries Inc in acknowledgment of Shiloh's progress with regard to operating efficiency and cash flow performance, and the corresponding enhancement of the company's credit protection measures over the past eighteen months. The outlook remains negative due to liquidity concerns. Moody's executed the following specific rating actions: - Upgrade to Caa1, from Caa2, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's upgrades Shiloh on reform progress" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.