(Press release provided by Moody's Investors Service) TOKYO, Aug 1 - Moody's Investors Service has upgraded to Aaa from Aa1 the long-term ratings of Toyota Motor Corp (Toyota) and its supported subsidiaries. The rating outlook is stable. The upgrade reflects Moody's expectation that the company will continue to exhibit an excellent operating performance and outstanding capital structure. Furthermore, its geographic diversity -- as demonstrated by the spread of its operations -- helps ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's upgrades Toyota rating to Aaa, outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642