(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Approximately $1.45 Billion Of Debt Obligations Affected NEW YORK, Dec 30 - Moody's Investors Service upgraded the speculative grade liquidity rating for Collins & Aikman Products Co. ("C&A") to SGL-3, from SGL-4. Moody's now considers C&A's prospective liquidity position over the next twelve months to be adequate. The improvement in the speculative grade liquidity rating to SGL-3 reflects the significant covenant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's ups Collins & Aikman Products rtg to SGL-3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.