(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 31 - Moody's has taken action on the underlying ratings of the following notes that are guaranteed by the financial guarantors identified below. The underlying ratings reflect the intrinsic credit quality of the notes in the absence of the guarantee. The current ratings on the below notes are consistent with Moody's practice of rating insured securities at the higher of the guarantor's insurance financial strength rating and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's on U.S. auto loan-backed securities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.