(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Moody's Investors Service today downgraded the long-term deposit and senior debt ratings of Volvo Auto Bank Deutschland (VAB) by two notches to Baa2 from A3 and the bank's financial strength rating (BFSR) to C- from C. These ratings were placed on review for possible further downgrade. Moody's affirmed the bank's Prime-2 short-term deposit and debt ratings. The downgrade of VAB's BFSR and deposit ratings reflects the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Moody's on Volvo Auto Bank Deutschland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.