Aug 25 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama renominated Ben Bernanke on Tuesday to be the head of the U.S. central bank. Here is the text of the president's remarks as prepared for delivery at 9 a.m. EDT (1300 GMT): "Good morning everyone. I apologize for interrupting the relaxing I told you all to do, but I have an important announcement to make concerning the Federal Reserve. "The man next to me, Ben Bernanke, has led the Fed through the one of the worst financial crises that this nation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Obama renominates Bernanke for Fed chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642