(The following was released by the rating agency) TOKYO (Standard & Poor's) May 25, 2011-- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'BBB+' issue rating and 'axA+' ASEAN scale rating to Hyundai Capital Services Inc.'s (HCS; BBB+/Stable/A-2) Malaysian ringgit (MYR)-denominated 650 million senior unsecured bonds with a coupon rate of 4.15%, due Nov. 25, 2013. The bonds are drawn down from a MYR2 billion medium-term note program. The debt instruments will constitute ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-&P: Hyundai Capital Snr Unscrd Bnds Rated 'BBB+' And 'axA+'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642