(Following is a release by Australian auto parts maker Pacifica Group Ltd. ) SYDNEY, April 27 - Pacifica Group today advised the market that its subsidiary, PBR, is in legal dispute in North America with Intermet Corporation, a supplier of iron castings for the manufacture of brake components at PBR's Knoxville and Columbia plants. Intermet has sought to impose on PBR price increases of the order of 85%, with immediate effect. PBR believes that this is in breach of Intermet's contractual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-Pacifica says U.S. court case may hurt earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.