(The following statement is issued by the rating agency) KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 25 - RAM has assigned a long-term rating of A2 to EON Capital Berhad's ("EON Capital") proposed up to RM300 million Secured Fixed Rate Bonds. All net proceeds arising from the proposed Bonds will be utilised to part-finance the acquisition of EON Bank. Based on our sensitivity analysis, EON Capital's cash flow is robust and adequate to meet the repayment of its proposed Bond issue. EON Capital will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-RAM rates Malaysia's EON Capital bonds A2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.