(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings on auto aftermarket supplier Affinia Group Inc. [CYPRFI.UL] (B/Stable/--) are not immediately affected by the company's plans for an initial public offering of stock. In a registration statement filed yesterday after markets closed, Affinia said it could raise up to $230 million and would use some of the proceeds to reduce debt and the rest to fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Affinia rtgs not immediately affected by IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.