(The following statement was released by the rating agency) OVERVIEW -- We reviewed our ratings on seven senior classes of notes from three outstanding Ford Auto Securitization Trust securitizations issued in 2009. -- The securitizations are backed by sales contracts secured by new and used automobiles and light-duty trucks originated by Ford Credit Canada Ltd. -- We affirmed these ratings based on the deals' respective current credit enhancement in relation to our revised expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms 7 classes Ford Auto Securitization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.