(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Nov 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it assigned its preliminary 'BBB' senior unsecured debt rating and its preliminary 'BBB-' subordinated debt rating to Delphi Corp.'s $2 billion shelf registration. At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its 'BBB' corporate credit rating on the automotive supplier. On Sept. 30, 2002, Troy, Mich.-based Delphi had total debt of about $3.5 billion. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Delphi Corp corporate credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642