(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 11 - Overview -- In our view, the French Region of Auvergne benefits from a predictable and well-balanced institutional framework and records solid budgetary performance. -- We are affirming our 'AA-/A-1+' ratings on Auvergne. -- The stable outlook reflects our view that Auvergne will limit its deficit after capital accounts and, in turn, the accumulation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms France's Auvergne Region At 'AA-';outlook stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.