(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Oct 3 2- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it affirmed its long-term ratings, including the triple-'B' corporate credit rating, on car rental company Hertz Corp. and removed them from CreditWatch, where they were placed Oct. 16, 2002. The 'A-2' commercial paper rating on the company, which was not on CreditWatch, is affirmed. The outlook is negative. Hertz is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Hertz corporate credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642