(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Auto supplier HHI Holdings LLC proposes to increase its term loan B by $30 million to partly fund a $50 million dividend to its owners. Existing cash and borrowings under the revolving credit facility will also be used. -- We believe the company's debt to EBITDA including our adjustments will remain under 3.5x even after issuing the new debt. -- The additional borrowings do not have any impact on, and we are affirming, our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms HHI Holdings LLC 'B+' corp credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642