(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- We believe U.S. auto parts supplier Metaldyne can sustain credit metrics for the 'B+' rating for the remainder of 2011 and into 2012, given its backlog and our outlook for a modest increase in vehicle production in North America, though somewhat offset by weakness in Europe. -- We are affirming our 'B+' corporate credit rating on Metaldyne and our 'B+' issue-level rating with a '3' recovery rating to the company's $375 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Metaldyne 'B+' rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642