(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Jan 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it affirmed its 'BBB-' corporate credit and senior secured debt ratings on Oshkosh Truck Corp. At the same time, the outlook was revised to positive from stable. At Dec. 31, 2003, The Oshkosh, Wis.-based manufacturer of specialty trucks and vehicles had approximately $119 million of total debt outstanding. "The outlook revision reflects Oshkosh Truck's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Oshkosh Truck Corp's 'BBB-' rtgs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642