(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Because of our parent-subsidiary criteria, we give a one-notch uplift to Swedish truck manufacturer Scania's stand-alone credit profile, based on Volkswagen AG's 71% voting rights ownership. -- We now view Scania's stand-alone credit profile at 'BBB+', one notch lower than the long-term rating, because of high earnings volatility in the industry and Scania's weakened profitability. -- We are affirming our 'A-' long-term and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Scania at 'A-/A-2' on VW ties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.