(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 31 -- We currently consider that the restructurings at Volkswagen (VW) are unlikely to have an adverse impact on the business risk and financial risk of its subsidiary Scania. -- We are affirming the 'A-' long-term rating on Scania and removing it from CreditWatch. -- Given VW's 71% voting stake in Scania, we apply our parent-subsidiary criteria and cap the rating on Scania at the rating level of VW. -- The outlook is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Scania 'A-' L-T rating; offwatch; outlook neg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642