(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services affirmed its 'B+' corporate credit and 'B-' subordinated debt ratings on Long Island City, N.Y.-based Standard Motor Products Inc. . The ratings were removed from CreditWatch, where they were placed with negative implications on March 17, 2004. The outlook is negative. Standard Motor had $296 million of total debt outstanding (including operating leases) at March 31, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Standard Motor Products ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642