(The following was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE (Standard & Poor's) Nov. 1, 2011--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it had affirmed its 'B-' long-term corporate credit rating on China-based tire manufacturer GITI Tire Pte. Ltd. We then withdrew the rating at the company's request. We also affirmed and then withdrew the 'cnB-' Greater China credit scale rating on GITI. At the time of the withdrawal, the outlook on the GITI rating was negative to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT: S&P Affirms Then Withdraws Ratings On GITI Tire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642