(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, May 18 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it assigned its 'B-' rating to Novi, Mich.-based Tower Automotive Inc.'s $110 million 5.75% convertible senior debentures maturing in May 2024, to be issued in accordance with SEC Rule 144A with registration rights. Proceeds from the offering, together with a portion of a new senior secured bank credit facility, will repay outstanding indebtedness under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Tower Automotive 'B+' CCR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.