(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Auto supplier TRW has executed a seventh amendment to its credit agreement that effected various changes to its revolving lines and term loans. Final amounts were similar to what we had anticipated. -- This amendment did not affect the 'B' corporate credit rating and various debt ratings on TRW. -- We assigned our 'BB-' issue-level rating and '1' recovery rating to TRW's new revolving lines. -- We also assigned our 'BB-' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms TRW Automotive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642