(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Volkswagen AG (VW's) operating earnings rebounded in the first half of 2010 and, in our view, the company is well positioned to expand in emerging markets over the next few years. -- We believe VW's successful EUR4.1 billion capital increase to help finance the Porsche transaction shows its continued commitment to a conservative financial policy. -- We are affirming our 'A-/A-2' ratings on VW. -- The negative outlook ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Volkswagen AG ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642