(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Overview -- Germany-based Volkswagen Financial Services AG (VW FS)'s exposure to higher-risk countries has led us to revise its anchor to 'bbb+' from 'a-'. -- The change in anchor, with all other rating factors remaining unchanged, has led us to revise VW FS' stand-alone credit profile (SACP) to 'bbb-' from 'bbb'. -- We consider VW FS to be core to its ultimate parent Volkswagen AG (VW AG) and equalize its ratings with those of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Volkswagen Financial Services AG ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642